Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Carry the Truth Temporary Tattoos


I was feeling a little depressed a couple months ago.

Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones.

Maybe it was the winter blues.

Whatever it was, I had a cloud of sadness hovering over me.

I hated it. I hated feeling blue.

I needed God's Truth to direct me instead of my feelings directing me.



So I picked up again a habit from college - I wrote Scripture verses on my arm.

It helped me a lot as I could see God's Word in front of me all day.

It refocused my mind whenever I was tempted to be led by my emotions.

The only downside was it was easily smudged because I used a pen.


That was when I thought printing temporary tattoos would make them stick longer.

And voila, that is how these tattoos came to be!

They had been helpful to me and I didn't want to keep them all to myself!

If they had kept my mind on the Truth, I'm sure you would benefit from them too!

They are not just for depression. They are also great for whenever you need to keep your eyes fixed on the Lord [which, in my opinion, is all the time ;)]

Each sheet of the Carry the Truth Temporary Tattoos comes with 8 designs.


Here are the Scriptures/Inspirations Behind the Tattoos:

1) We are not called to be wimpy women. We have a clear picture of a godly woman in Proverbs 31:25 who was clothed in strength and dignity. What a beautiful imagery of true womanhood. I want every lady to be reminded of that.

2) This is so comforting to me. It is from Psalm 61:1-3 "Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy."

3) I love this picture from Psalm 112:7 "He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD." I pray that our hearts may indeed be firm because of our trust in the LORD!

4) 1 Timothy 6:12 - We can get weary fighting the good fight. But we need to remember it is all worth it in the end when we see Jesus face to face.

5) This verse was on my wrist on repeat when I felt lonely and depressed. I may be at home by myself during the day, but God is with me wherever I am and I take comfort in that.

6) We are God's chosen ones, may our hearts and our actions reflect God's characters! This is from a longer passage in Colossians 3:12-17 "Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate heartskindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

7) The trinity - a simple reminder that, through the Holy Spirit's help, we are to love God with our heart, soul, strength and mind for Christ has purchased our redemption with His blood.

8) It says "Pray Without Ceasing", a command in 1 Thessalonians 5:17. Let us bring everything to God in prayers no matter what we are doing wherever we are!

I sincerely hope these tattoos will help fix your eyes on God.

Carry the Truth Temporary Tattoos are available for $3.97 (domestic shipping included)

Get them delivered to your doorsteps now!

Click Here to Purchase Carry the Truth Temporary Tattoos

Aaaand... Just for the fun of it, a few outtakes here from when I was trying to take photos of the tattoos on me.




Post a Comment